May I present to you........the super easy gift of chocolate!
These little gifts were so quick and so easy to assemble. All it took was a quick trip to Target, a scrapbook stash raid and about 15 minutes of my time. So, are you ready to make a few?!?! OK! Let's get started!
For this gifting project you're going to need:
A few inexpensive containers. I found mine in the Dollar Spot section at Target a while back.
A couple bags of Dove Chocolate (because let's face it, it just doesn't get any better than Dove!)
A sheet of cardstock
A flower punch
Some foam pop-ups adhesive
Some tissue paper
And any extras you feel like adding. I just added rhinestones because that's what I had on hand.
OK, after your supplies have been gathered, a few chocolates have been consumed, and an episode of Call The Midwife is streaming on Netflix, you're ready to take the plunge and start assembling!
The Good The Bad And The Yummy
1. Punch out some flowers using your flower punch and the cardstock.
2. Embellish your flowers with your rhinestones or whatever you decided to
3. Arrange the flowers how you want them on your container then adhere them
with the foam pop-ups. This just gives your gift a little dimension.
4. Put a sheet of tissue paper in each container.
5. Fill the container with the Dove.
6. Put the lid on the container.
7. Give the gift of yumminess to someone!
Aren't they cute?! I mean, really, who wouldn't want this little gift of chocolate?!?!
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Ginger Snap Crafts
Clean And Scentsible
A Bowl Full Of Lemons
The Shabby Nest